If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
Get urgent support now from Every Mind Matters
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for Parents
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- The British lung foundation – What you need to know about the virus if you live with a lung condition
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- British Heart Foundation – What COVID-19 means for you if you have a heart or circulatory condition
- National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society – Information that you need to know about Coronavirus and RA
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
- Coronavirus and cancer – Information and guidance from Cancer Research UK
Support for the employed
Support for self-employed
Guidance for people who are self-employed and getting less work or no work because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
- Age UK – Coronavirus Advice
- Pregnancy advice
Stoke-on-Trent COVID-19 Support Network